The choices you make and the habits you develop in the facing changes stage may impact how much financial freedom you have led into your retirement years.
• Managing costs of living
• Stabilising career path or business
• Funding increased consumption or improved lifestyle
• Changes to family structure e.g. blended families, separation
• Continued support of dependants (e.g. education etc.)
• Insurance review in accordance with income and obligations
• Estate planning considerations
A major focus at this stage should be wealth accumulation, so now is a great time to get smart with money.